Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our house

I promised pictures of our new house and here they are! I already deleted the picture of the outside of the house but it is on the blog already- the white house in the blog below.


Our backyard- which is HUGE for this area, with a nice size storage shed for all the extra "stuff".

This is the master bedroom. The bedrooms are all alike pretty much, all upstairs on the 2nd floor, ours being a little bigger with a nice size walk-in closet.


This picture is standing in the formal dining area looking into the formal living room. We will probably use the extra living area for a play room/office.

This is the kitchen (obviously) :)

This is the living room/family room.
We are very excited about our new house and we will have plenty of room to come visit, so YOU BETTER COME SEE US!!!! We are only 10 minutes from the oceanfront, so what's your excuse?

4 comments:

Kim said...

Girl you know I am comming to visit! The house is so pretty and I can't wait to see it in person! I kind of get the feeling that you are not doing your bed rest though!?!:)! I am so glad that you guys found a house and of course I am more excited that it's close to the ocean!:)

saraiwithani said...

Congratulations!! The new house looks really nice! Can't wait to see it once you guys get settled. Take care of you and that little baby!!!

saraiwithani said...

I just tagged you on a fun little blog survey thing. Check out my blog for the details. I'm sure you have so much time for these things with a toddler running around and another one on the way any day now!! HA!

friendbrooke at everyday blessings said...

Friend...the house looks great! Can you send me your new address! I know you are ready to be settled...hope you are feeling good.

I see Sarai tagged you too...well me too so check out my blog too!