Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Will we ever have baby #2?

Hello all!

We hope each of you had a wonderful Christmas!

I know everyone is wondering if we have had the baby yet and the answer is....NO. After a pre-term labor scare over a month ago, he has decided he is nice and comfortable :)

We go back to the doctor on Monday to schedule the induction if he doesn't decide to come earlier. I am dialated to a 2 as of now, so we are hopeful that I will continue to dialate on my own. We will post more later!

1 comment:

k.mart said...

Hang in there... Caleb is coming! For me, of course, induction wasn't an option so you should have seen me... curb walking, drinking special tea, taking evening primrose oil, among other things. I didn't even care that it was all old wives' stuff; when you're ready, you're ready as you well know!

Just have a SAFE and WONDERFUL delivery so we can dote on the newest Chadwick's little face!