Monday, October 27, 2008

Hello from Drew!

Hi family and friends! Enjoy my pictures!

CHEESE MOMMY! I love my trains
Me and Daddy!

Me and Mommy!

I love to draw!

CHEESE!

Posing with Pastor Mike and Alisha

Posing with Daddy!

Trick-or Treat!

I love the icing!


My orange juice!


I hope you enjoyed these pictures of me! I was very busy this past weekend. I dressed up in my first real costume. Mommy and Daddy picked out several outfits for me, but they did not fit my style. They wanted me to be a doggy, then Thomas, but I didn't like those costumes. So on Saturday, they finally got me what I wanted, a football jersey! They didn't have a Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey in my size, so I had to settle for a VA Tech jersey instead. I went to church and enjoyed eating pizza and watching some really awesome Irish dancers before we went trunk or treating. It was raining, so we had to move it inside. I had so much fun! I came home and daddy gave me a piece or two of my candy! I LOVE chocolate! On Sunday, we rode through Williamsburg and saw lots of things! My favorite thing to do right now is play with my trains! I am growing up so fast, mommy and daddy can't believe it! At daycare this week I am having a Halloween party. Trick or Treat!

3 comments:

k.mart said...

Wow, Drew... quite the articulate and busy boy these days! So you found a costume after all? Should we send you a UT jersey, though, because you know where Joe went to school right? (Just in case... Univ. of Va ring a bell?!) Haha! You make a great football player, buddy!

saraiwithani said...

I can't believe how big he's getting!!! So cute :)

The Gieses said...

Hi Chadwicks! We found your blog through a link on Team Martins. Didn't know you guys were in VA! Hope things are going well. Drew is such a big boy now!

Sean, Christal, and Cooper Giese
www.thegieses.blogspot.com